Webstix Online CMS Training Tutorials
Free Joomla Training Videos Online
Here you will find our online content management system training. You can pick and choose which lessons you would like to go through but we've listed these in an order that we think will be most beneficial to someone that needs to learn how to use the CMS. You can come back and replay these videos whenever you want.
If you have new people joining your company that need to learn how to use the CMS, then you can direct them here for training. We do also offer monthly CMS training classes at our office in Madison, WI.
- Lesson 1: CMS Introduction (7:27)
This is an overview of the content management system, what it is, how it works and a general introduction to it.
- Lesson 2: Article Manager (5:47)
Learn about the article manager, how it's organized and what it can do.
- Lesson 3: Edit an Article (16:38)
This is the start of editing an article (page).
- Lesson 4: Create a Link (7:00)
While editing an article, learn how to make a link to another article.
- Lesson 5a: Add an Image (15.09)
When you are editing an article, find out how to add an image to a page.
- Lesson 5b: Add an Image 2 - Uploading an Image (5:11)
A quick lesson on how to upload an image from your computer to the server to use as an image on your page.
- Lesson 6a: Add a File (5:11)
While editing an article, find out how to link to a file such as a PDF file so that people can download it.
- Lesson 6b: Add a File 2 - Uploading a File (2:06)
A quick lesson on how to upload a file from your computer to the server to use as a file on your page.
- Lesson 7: Article Parameters (5:55)
This is an advanced lesson on what the article parameters are for and what they do. If you want to make a page printer friendly, then watch this tutorial.
- Lesson 8: Create a New Page (1:50)
After learning how to edit an existing page, learn how to easily create a new article (page) on your website.
- Lesson 9: Copy a Page (1:47)
Learn how to take an existing page and copy it to a new page.
- Lesson 10: Add, Edit and Delete Testimonials or News Items (17:55)
Find out how to add new testimonials to your website or manage existing testimonials.
- Lesson 11: Media Manager (21:21)
An overview of what the Media Manager is and how it works.
- Lesson 12: Menu Manager (8:03)
Learn how to edit the website navigation. You can link to a new page you've made and then position it in the pop-down navigation.