An online web calendar is a great way to keep your regular website visitors informed of events, shows, meetings, or special days at your business or organization.
Managing it is easy with with just your web browser and a mouse!
You can have a module installed on each page of your site that shows the next few upcoming events. Once the event time passes, it's automatically removed for you.
Features and Information:
- Multi-user support (multiple calendars with one installation)
- Multiple languages: Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English-US, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese-BR, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- View day-at-glance
- View month-at-glance
- View week-at-glance
- View year-at-glance
- View another user's calendar
- View one or more users' calendar via layers on top of your own calendar
- Add/Edit/Delete users
- Add/Edit/Delete events
- Repeating events
- Custom event fields
- User-configurable preferences for colors, 12/24 time format, Sun/Mon week start
- Online help
- Checks for scheduling conflicts
- Email reminders
- Email notifications for new events
- Export data to use with Palm Pilot via pilot-link