Google Analytics Access
For us to adequately give you advice about your website and monitor its success, we need access to your Google Analytics account. All you’ll be doing is adding us as a user – we won’t own the account (and we always set up new account under our clients’ names). If you want to remove our access later, you can.
Here, you’ll find quick instructions and then step-by-step instructions.
To do this, simply follow the instructions here:
Add/modify/delete account administrators (support.google.com)
The accounts to give “Read & Analyze” access to are:
This is where you login to Google Analytics:
Step-by-Step Instructions to Give Webstix Access
1. Start by login in to your Google Analytics Account here:
2. While logged into your Google Analytics account click on the “Admin” link at the top of the page.
3. Next, click on the “Account Name” link
4. Next, click on the Admin tab/link.
5. Next, click on the User Management button/link.
6. On this page, enter the Gmail address or an email that is set-up as a Google Account of the person that you are giving access to.
If you are giving access to Webstix, please use these three email addresses:
Make sure you give us “Read & Analyze” permissions – that’s the only one you need to check.
If you are giving access to more than one user, repeat as necessary.
If you have any problems feel free to give Webstix a call at 608-277-7849. We will be glad to help!