Joomla 3.7.2 is Out
This is a bug fix that fixed things from the 3.7.1 release. It is not a security release, so if you’d like to wait to do this, you can but your website may encounter some errors.
Joomla! 3.7.2 Release (joomla.org)
Joomla! 3.7.2 is now available. This is a bug fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla. This release fixes some bugs in file mime checks, module page filtering as well as some other bugs and several other minor improvements.
This release only contains bug fixes that were inadvertently introduced in recent version and is focused on stabilizing the 3.7 series by rectifying them.
What’s in 3.7.2?
Joomla! 3.7.2 fixes some issues found in Joomla! 3.7.1 as well as introducing some improvements.
– Fix mime checks #16091
– Clear cache with more operations #15606
– Setting week numbers to display per default #16117
– Fix Page filtering in the Modules manager #16118
– Fix Copy Reference to Target issue #16178
– Allow multiple values for the integer field #16153
The previous Joomla update was on May 17, 2017 and it was a security upgrade.
- TYPE OF UPGRADE: Bug fixes
- MAJOR OR MINOR: Minor
- SUGGESTED ACTION: You can wait but your website may have errors.
- WHY: To prevent your website from having errors.
Our Website Maintenance Department will be in contact with all of our clients running Joomla regarding these upgrades and we’ll get you a quote.