Instructions to add a new page:
- Login to the Magento admin panel
- Navigate to CMS -> Pages
- Click on Add New Page on the top right corner
- Enter the title of the page
- You can define the URL Key of the page on the text box, which appears next to URL Key.
- Ensure Status is enabled. Refer to this screenshot:
- Click on the Content tab on the left panel. Enter the Content Heading on the text box and add content for the page on the editor appears.
- Click on the Design tab on the left panel. Choose the Layout of the page as per your website theme. It can be “2 columns with left bar” or “2 columns with right bar.”
- Click on the “Save Page” button on the top right corner.