Joomla 3.9.1 is Out
Joomla! 3.9.1 is now available. This is a bug fix release and we see that 40 bugs have been fixed. It is not a security release, so if you’d like to wait to do this, you can but your website may encounter some errors.
This is a bug fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla including over 40 bug fixes and improvements.
Joomla! 3.9.1 Release (joomla.org)
What’s in Joomla! 3.9.1?
Joomla 3.9.1 addresses several bugs and improvements, including:
– Fix for the automatic title option of the Latest Actions admin module
– Com_privacy: Redirected to the privacy request form after login
– Update to TinyMCE 4.5.9
– Performance improvement for the category and tag managers
– Fix for the delete module positions issue
– Preventing the System Privacy Consent plugin from running when logging out through a menu item
– Content – Page Break plugin: Possibility to use a template override for Previous/Next pagination
– Fix navigation to the first page in pagination when SEF is off
– System – User Actions Log plugin: Removal of the number of days limitation
Our Website Maintenance Department will be in contact with our clients regarding this upgrade. If you need this upgrade done on your website, please contact us.