Joomla 3.9.11 is Out
Joomla 3.9.11 is available and it’s a security release. Since a security issue and a few bugs have been resolved, we’re considering this a security fix and we recommend all Joomla website owners have this upgrade done.
Joomla 3.9.11 is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 1 security vulnerability and contains over 25 bug fixes and improvements.
Joomla! 3.9.11 Release (joomla.org)
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority – Core – Hardening com_contact contact form (affecting Joomla 1.6.2 through 3.9.10)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Custom Fields: Fix language strings/unknown columns/sorting
- Creating categories on the fly with numbers
- Fix database schema checker for MySQL 8
- Tree sorting in templates file tree
- Improved PHP 7.4 compatibility
Our Website Maintenance Department will be in contact with our clients regarding this upgrade. If you need this upgrade done on your website, please contact us.