Joomla 3.9.12 is Out
Joomla 3.9.12 is available and it’s a security release. Since a security issue and a few bugs have been resolved, we’re considering this a security fix and we recommend all Joomla website owners have this upgrade done.
Joomla 3.9.12 is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 1 security vulnerability and contains over 30 bug fixes and improvements.
Joomla! 3.9.12 Release (joomla.org)
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority – Core – XSS in logo parameter of default templates (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.9.11)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Fix for minyear and maxyear in the calendar
- Handle Google Font weights and styles in Protostar
- Fix user session on mssql server
- Protect SQL servers by adding pause mechanism to cli finder indexer
- Fix Imagelist custom field default image
Our Website Maintenance Department will be in contact with our clients regarding this upgrade. If you need this upgrade done on your website, please contact us.