Joomla! 3.9.22 is now available. This is a bug fix release and we see that 25 bugs have been fixed. It is not a security release, so if you’d like to wait to do this, you can but your website may encounter some errors.
This is a bug fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla including over 25 bug fixes and improvements.
Joomla! 3.9.22 Release (joomla.org)
What's in Joomla! 3.9.22?
Joomla 3.9.22 addresses several bugs, including:
- Fix for the category filter results
- Fix for the page break title when the title attribute is after the class
- Fix the token check when removing data via a privacy removal request
- Display an error when the URL language code is saved as empty
- Force lowercase for url language code
Our Website Maintenance Department will be in contact with our clients regarding this upgrade. If you need this upgrade done on your website, please contact us.