Joomla 3.9.5 is Out
Joomla 3.9.5 is available and it’s a security release. Since a few security issues and bugs have been resolved, we’re considering this a security fix and we recommend all Joomla website owners have this upgrade done.
Joomla 3.9.5 is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 3 security vulnerabilities and contains over 20 bug fixes and improvements.
Joomla! 3.9.5 Release (joomla.org)
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority – Core – Directory Traversal in com_media (affecting Joomla 1.5.0 through 3.9.4)
- High Priority – Core – Helpsites refresh endpoint callable for unauthenticated users (affecting Joomla 3.2.0 through 3.9.4)
- Moderate Priority – Core – Object.prototype pollution in JQuery $.extend (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.9.4)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- User Password: Add minimum lowercase rule for password validation
- Associations tab: Fix wrong behaviour of Indonesian language
- Debug language: Fix User Actions Log Manager
- New installation language: Kazakh
- Google Authenticator plugin (2FA): QR-code generator implemented
Our Website Maintenance Department will be in contact with our clients regarding this upgrade. If you need this upgrade done on your website, please contact us.