Joomla 3.9.9 and 3.9.10 are Out
Joomla! 3.9.9 and 3.9.10 are now available and they’re security releases. Since a few security issues and bugs have been resolved, we’re considering these updates security fixes and we recommend all Joomla website owners have these upgrades done.
Joomla 3.9.9 is a security fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses one security vulnerability and contains over 30 bug fixes and improvements.
Joomla! 3.9.9 Release (joomla.org)
What’s in Joomla! 3.9.9?
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority – Core – Filter attribute in subform fields allows remote code execution (affecting Joomla 3.9.7 through 3.9.8)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Repeatable Custom Fields: fix to keep HTML tags
- Media Manager: Modal layout improved
- Voting: Cache cleaned after voting
- Article ordering: Items grouped by category first
- Batch system: Improvements for Contact and Newsfeed
Joomla! 3.9.10 Release (joomla.org)
What’s in Joomla! 3.9.10?
Joomla 3.9.10 is a bug fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses one bug introduced into 3.9.9, affecting template styles of multilingual web sites.
Our Website Maintenance Department will be in contact with our clients regarding this upgrade. If you need this upgrade done on your website, please contact us.