Joomla 3.9 is Out
Joomla 3.9 is available and it’s a minor release. There is more improvement for the Joomla CMS but there is no bug fix & security fix in this release, we’re considering this as a minor release. We recommend all Joomla website owners have this upgrade done.
Joomla 3.9 is the tenth minor release in the 3.x series of Joomla, this new release packs in more than 250 improvements for the Joomla CMS – central to which is a full privacy tool suite, which will make site compliance faster and simpler.
Joomla! 3.9 Release (joomla.org)
What’s in Joomla! 3.9?
The Privacy Tool Suite by Joomla
- User Consents – Make light work of data privacy requirements
- User information requests? Easy-peasy
- Extension Capabilities – Put your users in the picture when it comes to privacy…
- User Actions Log – Know who’s done what, and when
Joomla 3.9 is about more than Privacy
- Content management made fast and easy – little features, that make a big difference
- More flexibility for custom fields with two new options
- Most recent frontend changes
- New features for multilingual sites
- Use Google Invisible reCAPTCHA on your websites
- Argon2id Password is now supported
Our Website Maintenance Department will be in contact with our clients regarding this upgrade. If you need this upgrade done on your website, please contact us.