Websites need to stay fresh!
Fresh websites get more traffic, don’t look old and help you communicate better with your members, clients & potential clients.
We build a website maintenance plan into many of the websites we sell but we also maintain many websites that we did not create. Could your website use a quick update? Do you need something fixed?
Web Maintenance Services
Webstix provides several kinds of maintenance services to help keep things fresh:
- We can provide regular updates beyond maintenance.
- We can clean up and maintain websites that Webstix did not even create.
- We can perform website software patches and upgrades for you for software like WordPress and Joomla.
- We can resize and optimize images for your website or else apply special treatments like rounded corners.
What our clients say
We were seeking to get up to that next level. Thanks, Webstix! ...
This will help us greatly. We are very grateful for the fast turnaround on this work! ...
I wanted to pass along that we have received a lot of compliments on the new website. People really like it! ...
The folks at Webstix have been very responsive to our growing website design and functionality needs. We are very happy with their execution of our ...
Webstix is wonderful to work with. They are professional, fast, and friendly. We would recommend them to anyone looking to create or improve their website. ...WAAODA, Inc.
Website Maintenance Prices
Each “Maintenance Block” is a half hour of time. Buy a 6-pack and start saving!
TRY US OUT! FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS!*
*First time customers only on a domain name that we have not done maintenance work before. This is a one time offer. Two Maintenance Blocks for $47 is just $23.50 per block and four Maintenance Blocks for $87 is just $21.75 per block (per half hour).
You may have received an email like this from your WordPress website and don’t know what to do: Howdy! Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email. In this case, WordPress caught an error …
We’ve been in business since 2001, so we’ve worked with about every kind of business owner out there. We’ve worked with everything from restaurants to doggy dating to selling pigs online to day care facilities and plumbers to manufacturers of products. What we found is, they all need our help – sooner or later. We …
WordPress is popular software for running websites. Almost 30% of websites you visit are running WordPress, so if you don’t own one, the chances are high that you’ve been to a WordPress website recently. In fact, this website uses WordPress, so I guess that answers that question! 🙂 There is a cost of ownership with …
Website Maintenance Ticket System
Using our easy ticket system makes thing easy for you. You can create a ticket that goes right to our maintenance team by just sending in an email. What happens when you submit a ticket is:
- We estimate how much time the work will take.
- If the work will take less than an hour and you have Maintenance Blocks in your account, then we start the work immediately.
- If the work will take more than an hour or you do not have Maintenance Blocks in your account, then we email you our estimate and wait for your approval before we begin.
- When the work is completed, you receive an email that give you links (or screen shots) to see the work. We backup all files that we update and we also test all of our work in different web browsers. Working on live websites is something we don't take lightly as we realize your website represents your business or organization.
Website Maintenance Help
Our website maintenance service includes the following:
- We will give you an estimate for the work or you can decide to just have us do the work if it's under a thresh old that you set.
- Once accepted, we complete the website update work for you.
- A back up copy of files we're going to edit are created.
- We will spell check your copy.
- We test links. We check how the update looks in multiple web browsers and operating systems including:
- Internet Explorer
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Mac OSX
- We document our changes and create a report for you.
- The work is completed, we update your Maintenance Blocks page and we email you a report.
- We can work either in a staging site environment or we can work on your live website. Using a staging site environment usually takes more time though since the staging site would have to be set up an d then those changes would then have to be moved up to the live website. If you do not have a staging website set up, we can do that but again, we would need to charge for the extra time to do that.
- Even if we don't set up a staging website, that's fine. We keep copies of changed files, so it's easy to change things back if needed. Using a staging site is up to you. We work on live websites all the time.
Is a Long Term Commitment or Contract Required?
Absolutely not. You can buy what you need or else pre-pay for more maintenance and then hang onto it for when you'll need help later on. Many of our clients buy a 12 or 24 pack of Maintenance Blocks at a time so that they have some in their account to use whenever they want. They can then just easily submit a new website maintenance request to us, we do the work and the blocks are deducted. It's easy!
You Will Be Satisfied!
Our goal is your satisfaction and we aim to meet and exceed your expectations for website maintenance so that you continue to use us whenever you need updates to your website performed. Webstix has a separate department just for handling web maintenance and that team is trained to give the best customer service possible. When the work is done, you will get a report with URLs / links to where you can see where the changes have been applied. If there's a problem, let us know right away and we'll fix it.
Please note that any unused Maintenance Blocks will be kept in your account for a maximum of 60 months (5 years). After that time, they will expire due to our expenses of managing that account – but that’s plenty of time to use them.
To get started, give us a call or...start a Maintenance Request Now!
We can set up your Maintenance Blocks account so that only certain people have permission to place an order for maintenance work. If you need this kind of set up, please let us know and we'd be glad to help you.