It’s spring now and I don’t know about you, but I’m in the mood to do some spring cleaning! Here in Wisconsin, we had a brutal winter and it’s’ nice to open up some windows and get some fresh air in!
It’s also time to update that website if you haven’t done it in a while!
Website Spring Cleaning
Here’s a list of some things you can do to help freshen up your website:
- Change images on the home page.
- Update the company directory / staff page.
- Add new blog entries.
- Change your list of products/services.
- Create a new “call to action” to get people to sign up for a newsletter or submit a request.
- Update the website navigation.
- Create a mobile version / responsive website design.
- Add a favicon to your website.
It might also be time to do some Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to get your website to rank higher. You can get your link profile checked and make sure the website shows up well in the latest web browsers. There’s just a lot that can be done with any website – just ask us for an evaluation!
Now is the Time!
If you haven’t updated your website in a while, then contact our team today about what can be done. We have lots of ideas and would be happy to help you evaluate what can be done to help improve your website. Do some changes now so that you can take advantage of all the benefits you get from updating your website. We’re here to help.