It’s All About Positioning, Differentiation and Branding!
Webstix copywriters are marketing communications specialists. They can provide intellectual coordination, content development, and powerful messages for your new Web project. What does this mean for you?
Typically, different people have different stakes in the content of a website. Coordinating their respective contributions and distilling them into a single voice and message takes time & talent—not to mention diplomacy.
- You will save time, money, and burdened costs by having a Webstix copywriter coordinate the development of your website content.
- You will avoid the indelicacy of having to critique the writing of your colleagues and partners—or flogging them to meet deadlines!
A website is a worldwide pronouncement about your company’s positioning, differentiation, and branding statements. Therefore, both “voice” and content are serious business.
- If you’ve already articulated these statements about your company and its various products, our copywriters will ensure your website and collateral are consistent with each.
- Alternatively, should these statements still be undeveloped or in flux, our copywriters can help you develop them quickly and efficiently—an extra benefit from your website project.
Creating effective copy is both an art and science. Although your product has many great features, never assume its benefits are obvious to your potential customers.
- Our copywriters will develop powerful, succinct copy that’s written grammatically and delivered on time.
- Our copywriters are conversant with a broad range of products and technologies, including food, fashion, science, technical, engineering, medical, and professional enterprises.
Positioning and Differentiation Rule
Websites have quickly evolved into comprehensive presentations about a company, so creating one forces you to consider all aspects of your positioning and differentiation, as well as your features, benefits internal culture, ways of doing business, and more – all at once and in relationship to one another.
The byproducts of this process greatly speed and facilitate the development of written content for your printed marketing materials.
As well, the hands-on process for designing print is virtually the same as for the front-end of your website. So a lot of the desktop work is already done in terms of look & feel. Your website designers will have already internalized the fonts, graphics, and other visual elements that you have selected for your new website—and that should migrate into your print copy. Take advantage of that!
It Begins With the Website
For these reasons, marketing communications specialists always recommend beginning with your website—whether you are branding a startup or re-branding a mature company. But whichever you do first, remember that your website and your print collateral should be of the same voice, with the same messages, and not work against one another!
Going Beyond the Web
By the way, the Webstix partners can also help you with the design and production of your print collateral; and we have marketing communications specialists (AKA, copywriters) who can help you adapt website content to your print media.
Let us help you with:
- Carrier Folders
- Corporate Identity
- Placement Ads
- Slicks (aka “Leave behinds”)
- White Papers
- And more
Please contact Webstix for more information on our copywriting services.
How do you get into the minds of customers and connect with them?
Do it with a top of mind business branding and marketing plan.
This is the marketing strategy Webstix believes in. It can be implemented by both small and large size businesses. You can win the game of branding if you know what to do and do it the right way.
Compete with the big guys and then become a big guy if you want. It’s all right there in Brandsformation by Chuck Mefford.
It’s an easy read of just 110 pages and you’ll learn branding in a whole, new way.
Here’s a review of the book that pretty much sums it up: