Our “Did You Know?” Module
When you order the “Did You Know?” module/widget for your website, it’s a group of facts/factoids about your business that randomly appear on most (if not all) pages on your website. There’s a group of them and one of them is pulled at random when a page loads. To launch a website, it’s good to have a half dozen or more and there’s really no limit to how many you can have. We’ll load up to 20 of them at launch but you’re welcome to add more later and it’s easy to do.
These facts should be interesting things about your business.
You can talk about things like:
- How green/environmentally friendly your business is
- How long you’ve been around
- Extra steps you take that your competition does not
- How big your facility is
- Important things about your products/services
- Features and benefits that set you apart from your competition
- How many people you employ
- Charity work you do
- How you give back to the community
- High tech improvements you’ve made
Things like that. They should be short facts that are really just 1-2 sentences so they’re easy to read and digest. Don’t get long winded with them – just state a fact and benefit… which means explain “why” the fact is important.
Have fun with them. We’ve had some clients throw in a few funny ones. You can do that if it fits your company culture but funny facts can make people (your customers and prospects) remember going to your website.
What to Do
Please send in 6-12 or more in a Word document to your Project Manager via Basecamp. Each one should be on a new line.