Please follow these instructions:
- Login to Magento Admin Panel with the login credentials of your online store
- Navigate to CMS -> Blog Pro -> Add Post using the Navigation at the top
- Enter Title of the blog post
- Enter the desired URL Key for the blog post (It is always recommended to give URL key relative to your blog)
- Change the Status from "Disabled" to "Enabled"
- Click on the "Enable Short Content" link to enable the short content. In the WYSIWYG type blog post briefly
- On the "Content" WYSIWYG editor, type the blog post content. Refer to the screenshot below.
- Add Tags, if you wish (keywords/keyword phrases). Add tags separated by commas.
Example: tag1, tag2
- Click on the "Additional" tab on the left side
- On the "Author" tab, enter author name
- You can enter the author's Google profile URL beside the Google Profile. This is an optional. If you want to know more on how to get the Google profile URL, click on the "Using rel=author" link below the text box.
Sample Google profile URL: https://plus.google.com/109412257237874861202
- Click the "Save" button on the top right to save the blog post.
To view all the blog posts navigate to:
CMS -> Blog Pro -> Posts