Joomla 3.10.7 is Out
Joomla! 3.10.7 is now available. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses a few security vulnerabilities and contains various bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.10.7?
Joomla 3.10.7 includes 6 security vulnerability fixes and addresses several bugs.
Joomla! 3.10.7 Release (joomla.org)
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Severity - Moderate Impact - Zip Slip within the Tar extractor
- Low Severity - Low Impact - Path Disclosure within filesystem error messages
- Low Severity - High Impact - User row are not bound to a authentication mechanism
- Low Severity - Moderate Impact - Missing input validation within com_fields class inputs
- Low Severity - High Impact - Inadequate filtering on the selected Ids
- Low Severity - Low Impact - Inadequate validation of internal URLs
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Backport JQuery UI security patch for CVE-2021-41184
- Disable Google Fonts setting for 3.10.7+ new installations
- [Regression] Fix updating redirect values unintentionally changed
- Remove FLoC setting as it has been abandoned
- E-Mail Cloak: TLDs long as 10 will no longer truncated until
- Privacy Consent wording I agree vs I do not agree
Our Website Maintenance Department will be in contact with our clients regarding this upgrade. If you need this upgrade done on your website, please contact us.