Joomla 3.9.5 is Out
Joomla 3.9.5 is available and it’s a security release. Since a few security issues and bugs have been resolved, we’re considering this a security fix and we recommend all Joomla website owners have this upgrade done.
Joomla 3.9.5 is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 3 security vulnerabilities and contains over 20 bug fixes and improvements.
Joomla! 3.9.5 Release (joomla.org)
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - Directory Traversal in com_media (affecting Joomla 1.5.0 through 3.9.4)
- High Priority - Core - Helpsites refresh endpoint callable for unauthenticated users (affecting Joomla 3.2.0 through 3.9.4)
- Moderate Priority - Core - Object.prototype pollution in JQuery $.extend (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.9.4)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- User Password: Add minimum lowercase rule for password validation
- Associations tab: Fix wrong behaviour of Indonesian language
- Debug language: Fix User Actions Log Manager
- New installation language: Kazakh
- Google Authenticator plugin (2FA): QR-code generator implemented
The previous release was on March 13, 2019.
Our Website Maintenance Department will be in contact with our clients regarding this upgrade. If you need this upgrade done on your website, please contact us.