Joomla 3.7.3 is Out
This is a security release that Joomla has published for their software. All Joomla websites should have this update performed.
Joomla! 3.7.3 Release (joomla.org)
Joomla! 3.7.3 is now available. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla! which includes security vulnerabilities and over 230 bug fixes and improvements. We strongly recommend that you update your sites immediately.
What’s in 3.7.3?
Joomla! 3.7.3 is released to address security issues as well as several bugs.
Security Issues Fixed:
– Core – Information Disclosure (affecting Joomla 1.7.3-3.7.2)
– Core – XSS Vulnerability (affecting Joomla 1.7.3-3.7.2)
– Core – XSS Vulnerability (affecting Joomla 1.5.0-3.6.5)
And there were also some bug fixes as well.
The previous Joomla update was on May 23, 2017 and it was a security upgrade.
- TYPE OF UPGRADE: Security release
- MAJOR OR MINOR: Minor
- SUGGESTED ACTION: You should have this patch applied.
- WHY: To prevent your website from being compromised.
Our Website Maintenance Department will be in contact with all of our clients running Joomla regarding these upgrades and we’ll get you a quote.