Joomla just released another version today and it's a security release. All Joomla websites should have this update performed.
Joomla! 3.7.4 Release (joomla.org)
Joomla! 3.7.4 is now available. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla! which includes two security vulnerability fixes and over 50 bug fixes and improvements. We strongly recommend that you update your sites immediately.
What's in 3.7.4?
Joomla! 3.7.4 is released to address security issues as well as several bugs.
Security Issues Fixed
- Core - Installer: Lack of Ownership Verification (affecting Joomla! 1.0.0 through Joomla! 3.7.3) More information »
- Core - XSS Vulnerability (affecting Joomla! 1.5.0 through Joomla! 3.7.3) More information »
- Visit the Security Centre for more information.
- Fatal error for PHP 5.3 and a multilanguage side #16966
- Multilingual com_tags getting wrong language cookie #17084
- Post installation message: Wrong php detection #16964
- com_contact address is no longer displayed #16971
- Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
The previous Joomla update was on July 5, 2017 and it was a security upgrade.
Our Website Maintenance Department will be in contact with all of our clients running Joomla regarding these upgrades and we’ll get you a quote.